Paresh has approximately 15 years of experience within the insolvency and restructuring field, both in Singapore and the UK. Having previously worked at two big 4 accounting firms, Paresh is a founding partner of SR Associates LLP. He is a highly regarded practitioner, most recently being Recognised as a Restructuring and Insolvency Expert in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring and Insolvency 2018, and Global Restructuring Review’s name to know in Singapore.
Paresh has been involved in numerous formal assignments (insolvency) and informal assignments (advisory and restructuring work) and has covered includes the health care, financial services, construction, transport and energy sectors. His skills include restructuring, financial analysis and investigations as well as dealing with operational / trading issues and realizing assets for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Paresh has been involved with some of the largest global insolvency / restructuring assignments.
Qualifications, memberships and other achievements
- Bachelor of Business and Accounting (Honours)
- Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants
- Chartered Accountant, Singapore
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (UK)
- Approved Liquidator, Singapore
- Recognised as a Restructuring and Insolvency Expert in Who’s Who Legal: Restructuring and Insolvency 2018